NOT YOUR AVERAGE INTERNSHIP
Are you passionate about weddings? Looking for real experience in a high paced environment? Then you might be the perfect candidate for an internship/mentorship with Fusion Events (working directly under 2015 Canadian Wedding Professional Of the Year, Arthur K)
Fusion Events is an award winning wedding/event planning firm and entertainment company that is growing again and we are looking for a seriously kick-ass candidate to join our team.
The opportunity is a 12 week intensive hands on internship with an opportunity to join our team as a contractor upon completion (based on performance). Applicants must be available 3-5 days a week during the day and some weekends and evenings. The candidate will work directly with Arthur K and team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Answering Phones
– Scheduling Meetings
– Running errands
– Dealing directly with clients
– Co-ordinating and assist in co-ordinating events.
– Sit in on Initial Client Meetings
– Attend events and get hands on experience.
– Manage Leads using our CRM software
– Social Media/Blogging
Fusion Events has a great company culture and is a laid back environment to work in. We have a professional office that is located right at St.Clair Ave.W and Bathurst in Toronto. We are looking for applicants who are or have the following:
– 1-2 years of experience (or more) a bonus but not necessary
– Passionate and knowledgable about all things event related..especially weddings! if you can’t name 3 people that inspire you in the industry..don’t apply.
– Floral/Event Design experience a plus
– Tech savvy/Computer skills (Familiarity with Apple computers and software a plus)
– Strong command of the English Language (Verbal and written, other languages a plus)
– Open minded to all faiths and sexual orientations
– Outgoing and fun Personality
– Drivers license and Car
– Meticulous attention to detail
If interested please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Hire – (YOURNAME)”. Please include a resume and head shot if you have or anything that will tell us why you are the best candidate for the job (points for creativity). No phone calls please. We will contact you if we feel you are a good candidate.
The Position is available immediately and interviews will be happening soon. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to advance your career in the wedding industry.
If you would like to get a better sense of what we do please visit: