A NEW KIND OF MICRO WEDDING COMING SOON
In today’s day and age, it seems there are only a few options for couples wanting to get married during COVID-19. Either do a backyard wedding, pre-fabricated micro wedding package, or a pop-up wedding that is a shared experience with other couples on the same date, same venue, same decor etc. While these solutions are perfect for some, others have expressed wanting to do a wedding sooner than later with a micro guestlist but macro impact. That is what we have created. A micro wedding where you have a choice. Choice of venue. Choice of date. Choice of creative partners. Fusion Events, the Eastcore, as well as some of Toronto’s finest venues and suppliers have teamed up to offer a select number of custom micro weddings between August-November 2020. Details will be announced soon and we will only be accepting a limited number of couples for this experience. To get early access to information and partner announcements please fill out the form below.
This Micro Wedding Experience is perfect for the couple who:
- does not want a pre-fab package wedding
- wants to get married now but in style
- does not want to share a wedding with other couples
- wants to have a customized experience
- is not planning to do this again
- wants to choose a date that is convenient for them and isn’t a weekday
Some of the inclusions:
- Wedding Planning and execution by Fusion Events
- High End photojournalistic wedding photography. All photos in black and white and colour provided by “The Eastcore”
- 3-5 minute “Feel Reel” video highlight
- Choice of venues based on your style
- Customized Wedding Ceremony (all faiths and sexual orientations welcome)
- Custom Florals and Decor
- Live Music options
- Reception for up to 50 indoors or 100 outdoors (following all current regulations and restrictions at the time)
- “Hub and Spoke” or Hybrid/Virtual options (think live streaming and curated viewing parties)
SIGN UP FOR EARLY BIRD ACCESS AND ANNOUCEMENTS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Is this a pop-up wedding.
A. No. This micro wedding experience is for one couple and their guests at a time. We totally understand why some couples would want to participate in a pop-up wedding, however, this is not that.
Q. Will you have micro wedding packages?
A. No. We have a base fee which has some inclusions however the whole point is to create a personalized smaller wedding from scratch so that it is a true reflection of you.
Q. When will you be announcing more details.
A. Fill out the form above to get in line for early access. We have limited spots for this micro wedding experience and it will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
Q. Will you offer live streaming.
A. Yes. Not only live streaming but curated watch parties for those that cannot attend.
Q. We have a private property and want to have our micro wedding experience there. Can we do that with this experience?
A. Absolutely yes. We build weddings and events from the ground up. A private property is a perfect place for our luxury micro wedding experience.
Q. Do you work with all faiths and sexual orientations.
A. Love is love so we don’t discriminate. We have experiences with almost all faiths and are an inclusive company.